I am a multi-disciplinary visual artist and designer. Through Illustration, Photography, Design for Print and Screen, I have created unique solutions to art and design problems. Having worked on projects based on different themes, I have developed a style to work for both humorous and serious design applications. Several of my projects have focused on cultural themes and issues. I have a keen interest in socially conscious design. I am a recent graduate from BA Design (Visual Communications), Dublin School of Creative Arts, DIT Grangegorman, Dublin, Ireland.
- Artistic Residency 2016, Scuola Internazionale di Grafica Venezia, Italy. (Partial Fellowship)
- Cheltenham Illustration Awards 2014, Unversity of Gloucestershire. (Highly Commended)
- Mugglenet's Graphic Arts Prop Competition in collaboration with MinaLima Design. (Top 5 Worldwide by Public Vote)
- Peace Gallery Art Challenge run by The Global Partnership for the Prevention of Armed Conflict (GPPAC) with the support of the Municipality of the Hague. (Shortlisted)
- LIFT OFF, Dublin School of Creative Arts, Grangegorman, Dublin, Ireland. 2015
- Being Human, The Wilson Gallery, Cheltenham, United Kingdom. 2014
- MOANments of Happiness, The Twisted Pepper, Dublin, Ireland, 2014.
- IMRAM Exhibition: Irish Literature Festival, Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin, Ireland. 2013
- Design and National Identity in 21st Century Pakistan. Dissertation submitted in part fulfilment for the degree of BA Design (Visual Communications).